On June 1st 2019 Daniel Laskewitz and myself talked about the PowerPlatform from the citizen developer and admin-perspective. How can you stays in control, but don’t say “No” by default?
The slides are available here.
In the end, because of the way the PowerPlatform works, Daniel was able to “test the limits” of the platform without me (the admin) to challenge this. But fortunately, Microsoft is still working on many enhancements.
Here are some of the references of the options demo-ed.
- Environments: http://tinyurl.com/y8mu2zzv
- Connectors: http://tinyurl.com/y75x4y4c
- PowerShell: http://tinyurl.com/yafhxh6w
- Connector Browser App: http://tinyurl.com/y75x4y4c
- Custom admin dashboard: http://tinyurl.com/y66bwe75
- Sample Flow for reports: http://tinyurl.com/y4yno8vm
- Auditlog: http://tinyurl.com/yaxt87te
- GDPR: http://tinyurl.com/y3sa6cwm